Regulation and info
On this page you will find all the regulations to complete the great race of the 100Km of the Forts.
If you cannot find an answer to your questions on this page, do not hesitate to contact us!
100Km of the Forts, here are the categories in the race:
- Open agonists M / F (Elite - Under 23)
- Junior M / F
- Master Junior M / F
- Elite Sport (19/29 years old)
- Master 1 (30/34 years old)
- Master 2 (35/39 years old)
- Master 3 (40/44 years old)
- Master 4 (45/49 years old)
- Master 5 (50/54 years old)
- Master 6 (55 years old and over)
- Master Women
For detailed information on how to register, consult the dedicated page.
We also remind you of some essential rules:
- Minimum age: the minimum age to participate in the races is 17 years old (year 2003). While for the cycling tour the minimum age is 18 years old (2002)
- Necessary documents: at the collection of the race package, participants must present the F.C.I. or of Sports Promotion Body affiliated with F.C.I.
- Hikers category: athletes with a medical certificate of fitness for non-competitive sports are admitted to the cycling tour category. Medical certificates will only be accepted if original. Hikers will only be able to participate to the Cycling tour.
- FCI day pass: it is possible to buy the FCI day pass at the time of collecting the bib by paying € 10.00. The card, if accompanied by an original competitive sports medical certificate, allows you to participate in all competitions in the competitive category.
- Admitted categories: the athletes of the Junior or Master Junior categories cannot participate in the 100Km of the Forts Marathon.
- Registration forms: incomplete registration forms will not be considered.
- Maximum number of participants: the maximum number of participants is 1,500.
To know all the details about the registration prices for the 100Km of the Forts click here.
We remind you that you can pay by:
- Bank transfer to IBAN IT78P0801134921000042015765 (Cassa Rurale Vallagarina).
- Postal Bulletin on the c.c. Postal 15898380 - to: S.C. Millegrobbe Lavarone
The competitive categories are exempt from paying the registration fee.
The Registration will be officially accepted only with the payment receipt attached.
You have until June 2020 to register for the 1000Grobbe Bike Challenge, Lavarone Bike, Nosellari Bike and 100Km of the Forts races. Here are the deadlines in detail:
Registration deadline for Competitive categories
06.2020 at 24.00
Registration deadline for Amateur categories
06.2020 at 24.00
Registration deadline for Excursions category
All preliminary procedure for participation to the event will take place in Lavarone Gionghi at the race office in the following ways:
- Friday 12th of June from 7.30 to 9.00 (only for members of Lavarone Bike and 1000grobbe Bike Challenge)
- Saturday 13th of June from 8.00 to 9.00 (only for members of the Nosellari Bike) and from 16.00 to 19.30 (for those enrolled in the 100Km of the Forts and the cycling tour)
- Sunday 14th of June from 6.30 to 8.00 (for those enrolled in the 100Km of the Forts and the cycling tour)
Upon verification of the cards, you must also present the receipt of the registration payment; the delivery of the race pack will follow.
The starting grid is individual for the Lavarone Bike and the Nosellari Bike, while the starts of the 100Km of the Forts Marathon and Classic will be divided into groups.
VIP GRID: reserved for athletes belonging to the categories: Elite, Under 23, Junior, Open Women and VIP guests.
GRID OF MERIT: Reserved for those in the Top Class, the first 50 classified in the previous edition and the first three category leaders of each individual affiliate circuit.
GRID RESERVED FOR CIRCUIT MEMBERS: reserved for all members of affiliate circuits.
For the following grids, the registration arrival date will be taken into account.
CYCLING TOUR GRID: reserved for the participants of the cycling tour.
Each participant must pass through the entrance of each starting grid.
Each participant must regularly pass all checkpoints along the way.
Competitors who do not respect this rules will be disqualified.
In the event of special requests from the Jury, the Organization has the right to make any changes to what has been established.
Maximum time allowed for each race:
- Lavarone Bike: 4 hours
- Nosellari Bike: 4 hours
- 100Km of the Forts Classic: 6 hours
- 100Km of the Forts Marathon: 9 hours
Regarding the 100 km of the Forts Marathon, there are 2 time gates: in Carbonare at 13.00 and in Passo Coe at 14.30.
The award ceremony will take place during the afternoon of the last day of the competition. You can consult the complete program of the event here.
Those who will classify will only be awarded if present at the official award ceremony.
The prize is currently being finalized.
In total respect of the privacy law, Art. 13 and 23 of the legislative decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 in the matter of "protection of personal data", the data requested with the registration will be processed exclusively for the normal secretarial activity of the race, as well as for any proposals and communications related to the activities of the Organizing Committee of the "1000Grobbe Bike 100 Km of the Forts".
The update or cancellation can be requested by writing to: S.C. Millegrobbe Lavarone, Br. Gionghi 107, 38046 Lavarone (TN). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the same way, you can express your desire not to communicate your personal data to others.
For all the indications not expressed in this regulation, the rules of the "FCI and UCI international regulation" apply.
We also remind you that:
- any complaints must reach the jury in the regulatory terms accompanied by the fee provided for the F.C.I.;
- the Organizing Committee rejects any responsibility for accidents, thefts and damages of any kind, caused to both participants and third parties before, during and after the event;
- the organization has the right to change the course of the races at any time;
- during the races the assistance and refreshment services will remain active, both along the route and on arrival;
- the event will take place in any weather conditions.
... If you still have any doubts contact us!